Float Your Boat Monday Sunset
Float Your Boat sets sail every Monday from June 3 until September 23. The popular boat party boasts a lively atmosphere, and with well known island resident DJs backing household international guests, using the custom built Funktin One and Pioneer XY Pro-Audio sound, it is rightly one of the most popular choices of the floating parties.
Taking in the Ibiza sunset is a must during your island adventure, incorporating that into one of the most exciting of the island's sea-bound adventures is a smart move. Enjoy the 3-hour extravaganza at sea, with an open bar that includes a choice of draft beer, cava, sangria and soft drinks and there is also a photographer on board to capture all the action. Al of the above is included in the ticket.
- IMPORTANT INFO - PLEASE READ
- Meeting point and ticket redemption is at Palapa on the San Antonio harbour, opposite the egg, from 16:00 onwards (15:00 in September) latest 17:00 (16:00 in September).
- Please arrive early with your printed ticket and ready to board. You must exchange your ticket for a wristband no later than 17:00 (16:00 in September).
- If you don't redeem your ticket before 17:00 (16:00 in September) your boat entry will not be guaranteed.
- If you arrive too late to get your ticket redeemed or if you miss the boat you can still gain access to all venues included in the combo ticket by exchanging your ticket for a wristband at the Captain Nemo Kiosk by the boats in San Antonio harbor on the day of the boat party just after sunset between 21:30-22:00 (20:30 -21:00 in September).
- The boat party runs from 18:00 to 21:00 approx (17:00 to 20:00 in September) and leaves from opposite the fountains in the centre of San Antonio (near the egg roundabout, see map below).
- Tickets includes: The boat party and open bar on board (choice of draft beer, cava, sangria and soft drinks).
- The boat has a fully stocked and staffed bar onboard selling additional drinks and snacks at normal affordable bar prices.
- The combo ticket furthermore includes a day of choice to Ibiza Rocks (entry before 16:00), entrance to an Ibiza super club (TBA) on Monday (entry strictly before 01:00).
- Anybody clearly under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed entry.
- Super club dress code: No flip-flops, swimwear / football / basketball team jerseys are allowed.
- Entrance to O Beach Ibiza on the following Wednesday (entry strictly before 14:00).
- Coming on board is at your own risk. The vendor accepts no responsibility for any injuries sustained while on board, although the boat is fully insured under Spanish law, we expect responsible behavior at all times while at sea.
- Float Your Boat is committed to promoting sensible and responsible drinking, and anyone not adhering to this will not be allowed to board the boats or receive a refund. If anybody is clearly drinking too much on board, then we will obliged to refuse service. Combo ticket holders will be refused entrance into the club if drunk.
- Float Your Boat reserves the right to reschedule the boat party to another time within 24 hours with no refund, if the boat company deems weather or mechanical problems make it impossible for boats to sail.
- If you arrive to the boat after above times, you will not be allowed to board the boat, this point will be strictly adhered too.
- The sale and/or use of drugs is strictly prohibited under Spanish law.